"SHAFFE" is a Southern Hemisphere Association for Fresh Fruit Exporters, a trade entity composed of the main trade associations in the region.
- Argentina (Argentine Chamber of Integrated Fruit Growers – CAFI), Federcitrus, Argentine Blueberry Committee)
- Australia (Horticulture Innovation Australia)
- Brazil (Abrafrutas – Brazilian Association of Exporters of Fruit and Derivatives)
- Chile (Chilean Association of Fruit Exporters (ASOEX)
- New Zealand (New Zealand apple and pears)
- Peru (ProCitrus)
- Uruguay (Upefruy – Uruguayan Fruit Producers and Exporters Union)
- South Africa (Fruit South Africa, SATI, CGA, Hortgro, Subtrop, FPEF).
This first version of the Congress of the Southern Hemisphere Fruit Exporters Association coincides with the celebration of the International Year of Fruits and Vegetables, providing a unique online platform for all those working in the international fruit trade so that everyone can understand the current trends and learn together.
The Congress will be held virtually at two different times to serve those interested in all parts of the globe. Our main purpose is to provide a unique environment to facilitate the exchange of experiences and search for solutions to issues that affect fruit production and trade from the perspective of Southern Hemisphere exporters.